The QUEST SPECTRUM®
The Quest Spectrum® is designed to provide real time visualization in operating rooms to assist surgeons in making critical decisions. The system can also be used in research and emerging applications.
Benefits of the Quest Spectrum
The Quest Spectrum is the most advanced total solution for intraoperative fluorescence imaging. The key benefits of the Quest Spectrum are:
- Two dedicated NIR channels enable simultaneous capturing of color images and up to two fluorescent images.
- Usage for open and laparoscopic procedures in one medical device.
- Capturing High Definition (HD) images with great sensitivity due to dedicated sensors.
- Recording real-time videos and stills/photos.
- Stabilizing arm provides stabilization and positioning of the camera, without requiring assistance from other OR personnel
Instruction for use
Electrinic Instruction For Use Area
This area provides access to the latest version of each product IFU in electronic format (eIFU). All documents are stored in .pdf format to allow access with any standard pdf reader software. Please check the device label for the correct Reference Number (REF) of your product. Legacy versions of the IFU are also provided to meet the regulatory obligations of Regulation (EU) 2021/2226.
These eIFUs are only applicable for the USA
Draping instruction for use
See the video below for user instructions on how to drape the Quest Spectrum® 3 with and without the camera arm.