Looking for a job in a fast-growing and innovative company? Check out our vacancies or send an application. Send us your application letter and CV via the link at the bottom of this page or email to . For questions you can call +31 227 60 40 46.
View open positions:
What are your main tasks and responsibilities as Software Engineer?
As a Software Engineer you are responsible for specification, design, realization and maintenance of our medical and industrial software products. Your activities will cover all software modules of our camera systems: from device firmware, to image processing algorithms and graphical user interface design.
You produce high quality, efficient and maintainable code using C++ that is in compliance with norms and regulations for medical device software.
Strong interpersonal skills make you able to oversee the software activities in our multidisciplinary engineering team to realize high-tech products. As Lead Engineer you will also mentor junior developers, and you’ll have an important role in the selection of development tools and methods.
What do we expect from you?
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Physics or similar field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in C++ software development.
- As a professional you have a service/customer-oriented approach with good analytical and organizational skills. In your work you focus on results and you are able to manage your planning and set priorities.
- Knowledge in one (or several) of these areas is a plus: (embedded) Linux, Qt framework, machine vision, machine learning/AI, VHDL/FPGA, test automation, CMake, medical device software development (ISO 62304).
- As the medical devices industry is focused on Quality you are as well. Therefore, you will bring good problem solving skills with a pragmatic and pro-active approach.
- Experience with requirement management techniques.
- Proven team player but self-responsible.
- It is important to have good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Open, confident, pragmatic and having a good dose of “common sense”.
Quest Innovations located in Middenmeer, the Netherlands develops and manufactures high quality smart CCD / CMOS Multispectral and Hyperspectral camera solutions and dedicated software for advanced imaging applications. The main markets that Quest focuses on are: Medical & Life Sciences, Defense & Security (UAV), Agriculture (UAV), Machine Vision and Industrial. Quests’ solutions help customer businesses in numerous ways, whether by improving quality and accuracy of products, lowering production line inspection costs, increasing production yields or creating more effective surgical tools for cancer surgery. Quest Innovations can deliver standard and/or customized solutions for almost any application where (multi- and hyperspectral) camera vision technology is an integrated part of a process, product or service. The innovations in the field of electro-optical technologies, and the ever-growing need for machine vision indicate that the (multi- and hyper- spectral) market will continue to expand. Through our knowledge and in-house Research and Development, Quest Innovations will remain ahead of its competitors, offering cutting edge technology for our customers all the time.
What we offer you
A varied function in a dynamic and international business. In addition to an attractive salary and good secondary working conditions, we offer a pleasant working atmosphere, opportunities for personal development and a solid company pension scheme.
Middenmeer, the Netherlands
For more information about Quest Innovations please have a look at our website http://www.quest-mi.com. To apply, send your resume and motivation letter to with the position you are applying for stated in the subject line of the email.