As a market leader in Multi sensor optical systems throughout different markets and applications our products will visualize the invisible through optical sensing. We believe that by understanding and owning the core technologies behind the products during design and production is key to our success. Our continued Innovation, Research and Development will focus on this to make our products better and more capable, as well as keeping the highest quality possible. The Quest Group will focus its activities on areas where its products will make the difference! The focus is on the Medical Products.
Bekijk openstaande vacatures:
Software Engineer C++
As a Software Engineer you are responsible for specification, design, realization, testing and maintenance of our medical and software products. You develop software for different modules of devices such as our Spectrum system with the scope ranging from low level register access up to implementing the graphical user interface. Strong interpersonal skills make that you can oversee the software activities in our multidisciplinary engineering team to realize high-tech products.
What we expect from you
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Physics or similar field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in C++ software development.
- In your work your focus is on results and you are able to manage your planning and set priorities.
- You produce high quality, efficient and maintainable code.
- You bring good problem-solving skills with a pragmatic and pro-active approach and have a good dose of "common sense".
- Proven team player but self-responsible.
- It is important to have good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of the Qt framework and modern software development techniques such as object-oriented programming, STL, design patterns.
- Knowledge in one (or several) of these areas is a plus: (embedded) Linux, QML, video pipelines, build systems, test automation, UML.
- Experience with requirement management techniques is a plus.
Quest Medical Imaging is located in Middenmeer (North Holland) and develops, produces and sells smart Multispectral and Hyperspectral camera solutions as well as the software for advanced image processing.
The camera solutions will help companies and institutions in numerous ways, such as improving product quality and increasing the accuracy of our products. We are creating effective surgical camera instruments for the operating room. Due to our knowledge and in-house research and development, we can always offer the latest technologies to our customers.
What we offer you
A varied function in a dynamic and international business. In addition to an attractive salary and good secondary working conditions, we offer a pleasant working atmosphere, opportunities for personal development and a solid company pension scheme.
To apply, click the button below or send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for stated in the subject line of the email.