The Quest Spectrum®
The Quest Spectrum® is designed and developed for open and minimally invasive image-guided surgery. Our technology enables surgeons to create contrast between tissues that are indistinguishable with the naked eye. This contrast is created using fluorescence imaging; a revolutionary method in which biological structures are visualized with fluorescent labeling.
The Quest Spectrum is a system that is able to overlay the location of fluorescent labeling onto true color images. The camera is able to visualize signals in the near-infrared range which is just outside the spectrum visible for humans. Combining the localization of specific labeling agents with a true color image of a surgical site can provide a great deal of additional information during surgery.
High resolution monitor
Sensitive HD camera
Benefits of the Quest Spectrum
The Quest Spectrum is the most advanced total solution for intraoperative fluorescence imaging. The key benefits of the Quest Spectrum are:
- Two dedicated NIR channels enable simultaneous capturing of color images and up to two fluorescent images.
- Usage for open and laparoscopic procedures in one medical device.
- Capturing High Definition (HD) images with great sensitivity due to dedicated sensors.
- Recording real-time videos and stills/photos.
- Stabilizing arm provides stabilization and positioning of the camera, without requiring assistance from other OR personnel
The Quest Spectrum can also be supplied in a compact version for operating rooms with limited space or applications in which work is performed from a lower position.